For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, we ask you to observe the following good camping practices. Management reserves the right to add to, delete from, and/or modify these policies and regulations at any time without notice.
Vehicles and Parking
- Hidden Lake RV Park is a privately owned facility. It is a vacation and Winter Texan retreat destination, allowing some approved long-term rentals. Management reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone, at any time, for any reason, including condition and/or type of camping unit. Management reserves the right to limit the length of stay, the number of persons per site, and the number of vehicles per site and party.
- Camping unit must be in good mechanical repair, good condition, and must not be unsightly.
- Occupancy is considered continuous if the camping unit is occupied by one or more persons for more than 15 nights in any calendar month during the site rental period.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Disruptive noise is not permitted at any time.
- Soliciting and commercial activities are not permitted in the resort without approval from the manager. Camping units designed or modified for commercial purposes are not permitted.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the actions of their children. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult when in the lake area.
- Drunkeness and disorderly or abusive conduct will not be tolerated and may result in immediate eviction from the park without refund. The use, possession, or distribution of illegal drugs and/or paraphernalia will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction from the park without a refund.
- All of our buildings are smoke free.
- Enjoy fishing! Our policy is catch and release.
- Please observe our 8 MPH speed limit. Pedestrians and wildlife have the right of way. Watch for children playing.
- Parking is not permitted on the grass or streets. Tow dollies should be parked in areas designated by the office.
- If your vehicle or RV requires service or mechanical repairs, please inquire at the office for authorization. We will refer you to area service providers or others authorized by the park.
- You may wash your RV and/or tow vehicle for a $5 per vehicle charge at the office.
- RV site occupancy is limited to one camping unit per site. Camping unit occupancy is limited to registered guests. Overnight visitors must register with the office and pay applicable extra guest charges.
- Please maintain your RV site in a clean, neat, and orderly manner. Items stored outdoors should be kept to a minimum, not be unsightly, and not cause any electrical fire or other potential hazard. Management reserves the final authority regarding items that will be allowed outside your RV.
- Storage sheds, decks, and freezers/refrigerators are permitted only with special permission. Covers designed to protect RV and vehicle tires from the elements must be commercially manufactured products.
- A clothesline is not permitted, nor is hanging clothes outside your RV.
The following policies and pet owners' responsibilities have been established to provide for a safe and sanitary camping facility and to assist us in achieving and maintaining the industry's highest possible quality rating. Your compliance with these policies and responsibilities is paramount to our decision to extend camping privileges to you and to allow your pet within the park. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Domesticated pets weighing 50 pounds or less are allowed in designated areas.
- Pit Bulls (also know as Stafford-Shire Terriers), Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, and wolf hybrids are not allowed in the park at any time. No exceptions.
- Maximum of two pets per site unless approved by the manager on duty.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings or the lake. Pets are not allowed in planting beds, shrubs, flower beds, campsite and bath house area, or around the office yard.
- Pets that demonstrate vicious or aggressive behavior or bark excessively will be evicted from the resort.
- Pets are allowed to relieve themselves only in your site or the area near the entrance.
- Keep your pets on a leash when outside your RV. Stray pets are subject to collection by animal control officers. No exceptions.
- Do not leave your unattended pets on the property. If you leave the property, take your pet with you or leave them in your RV.
- You are responsible for the actions of your pet and any damage caused by your pet to our property and the property of others. When necessary, applicable charges will be assessed to cover the cost of repairing damages.
- All pet droppings must be picked up from all areas in the park. No exceptions.
- Continued disrespect for this policy may result in immediate eviction from the park.
Home | Amenities | Rates | Policies | Location | Contact
Hidden Lake RV Park, 240 ENE Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75706